A measurement plan can be customized to meet the objectives and vision of your school. You can consult with your 7 Mindsets Account Manager (Partner Engagement Specialist) to develop the best strategy to meet your needs. Historically, schools have executed a number of quantitative methodologies to measure the impact of the 7 Mindsets solution.
Quantitative Tools - Quantitative measurement processes utilize existing data captured through Student Information Systems and other core district and school databases.
- Academic Achievement - The program can have an impact on student academic performance including grades and standardized test scores.
- Behavior - Programs executed with fidelity drive a reduction in office referrals, in school and out of school suspensions, as well as expulsions.
- Attendance - Effectively transforming the climate and culture of your school through Social and Emotional Learning, among other factors, will improve attendance numbers.
- Teacher Retention - A well-executed program will improve teacher working conditions, overall satisfaction, and overall retention of good teachers.
7 Mindsets provides educators with surveys and measurement tools to gauge and monitor students' social and emotional health. These surveys can be found within the 7 Mindsets Platform.
You can download the pre/post surveys from the quick links below:
You can find these surveys in the Educator Tools by following the steps below:
- Go to the 7Mindsets Platform
- Hover over Resource Hub then select Educator Tools from the dropdown list.
- Select Measurement. Then, choose the survey that is appropriate for your grade level.
- A message will appear, click on the link to download the survey in PDF format.