Students can be rostered into SELweb using Clever.
Clever enables districts to securely automate the rostering process, providing real-time updates and granular data control.
If you decide to roster students into SELweb using Clever, proceed with the following steps:
1. At the planning meeting or in response to the kick-off email, let us know that you have chosen to use Clever as your rostering method.
2. Request to connect with SELweb through Clever using the following link: Connect to SELWeb
3. After accepting your invitation to connect, we will follow up by requesting data sharing.
4. Approve our sharing rules for sharing all sections. This will allow us to review the class names specific to your district and decide the best way to filter to one section per student. We will attempt to filter to one section per student on our side. However, we may need to request new sharing rules for specific section names.
5. Once data is filtered to one section per student, we will roster students into SELweb.
6. After successfully rostering students, we will set a launch date for the SELweb and Clever integration a few days before the assessment window opens.
7. We will send a Ready To Assess email to the SEL team once SELweb is ready for your students to begin the assessment.
A few notes on successful Clever and SELweb auto rostering:
- To achieve classroom-level aggregate reporting, each student must be associated with one section.
- Auto rostering into SELweb has been designed using a preflight/commit model. Any errors discovered in the preflight prohibit a successful sync. If a single student file is missing required information or is enrolled in multiple classes, auto rostering will not succeed and the sharing rules will require further review.
- Additional coordination may be required depending on how your classroom and enrollment data is structured.
- If sharing rule revisions are needed, please confirm that your sync settings will allow us to receive and approve these changes promptly.
Further resources for using and troubleshooting Clever can be found here: Clever Support