- BASEline is turned on for students at the top level to gather data.
- In the event that the Administrative team finds it appropriate to disable BASELine for a specific user, this can be achieved.
- Please note, no data will be collected for the student until the BASELine assessment is turned on once again.
- In the main menu, click on Users to access all users in the instance of BASE
- After selecting the user and opening their profile, click on the BASELine option of the Top Menu
- The BASELine menu for the user will allow the user to be opted out, or to see the summary of the data for their BASELine surveys.
- Click on the “Opt-Out” toggle to turn its status on or off.
- Select a reason for the user to opt out from the drop-down or enter a custom reason.
- Click save to maintain changes