These are the Mindsets demonstrated by the world’s happiest and highest achieving individuals, including those who make the most lasting and positive impact on society. They are the Mindsets that we intentionally grow in our youth through our SEL programs.
The 7 Mindsets are:
- Everything is Possible: This Mindset embraces the positive power of dreaming big and maintaining positive expectations.
- Passion First: This Mindset establishes the need for connecting our passion to our pursuits for making maximum progress.
- We are Connected: This Mindset embraces and nurtures the value of empathy, community, and mutually supportive relationships.
- 100% Accountable: This Mindset empowers students with the sense of ownership of their own lives, choices, and decisions.
- Attitude of Gratitude: This Mindset helps students stay positive by appreciating what they already have and what is already working in their lives.
- Live to Give: This Mindset fosters the value of making a positive difference in the lives of others as a key component of living a happy, inwardly rich life of meaning and building mutually supportive relationships.
- The Time is Now: This Mindset instills in the young an appreciation of the vital importance of making every moment count.